Get world class infertility treatment in Jodhpur. Chetna IVF center have have a team of best Gynecologist and Obstetrician in Jodhpur to Turn your Infertility into Fertility
What is infertility?
“Infertility” may just be a word for you, but, for a woman it is the end of happiness or inability to conceive children or young.
In other words, Infertility means a couple isn’t able to become pregnant after 1 year of having regular, unprotected sex.
And the surprise is that Infertility can affect both women and men.
Symptoms of Infertility
Often, the most common symptom of infertility is not being able to get pregnant. An expert stated that there may be no other symptoms. There may be feeling or observance of problems related to their period such as pain or abnormal bleeding. In women and erectile disfunction in men. However, most couples will have no other symptoms other than not getting pregnant.
What Causes Infertility?
Science says getting started a process of making a baby is complex, there are many things that have to go right for both the men and women. However, there are many causes of infertility that make it difficult to get pregnant.
- Problems with ovulation or any bacteria infection
- Problems with your reproductive system
- Early-onset menopause and retrograde ejaculation
- Diseases and disorders
- Delayed puberty or absence of a period
- Being overweight or underweight
- After age 35, it gets harder for a woman to get pregnant
Can Infertility be Prevented or Avoided?
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid alcohol and street drugs
- Exercise moderately, but not so much that it interferes with your periods
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Avoid tobacco, drugs, and excessive alcohol use
- Avoid high temperatures, such as hot tubs or saunas
- Avoid industrial or environmental toxins
- Exercise regularly
Turn Your Infertility Into Fertility
There is no surprise in saying that science has led us into the world of unexpected deflation and meaningful technology.
In-Vitro Fertilization in short IVF is one of the more widely known types of assisted reproductive technology (ART) fertilization process where an egg is combined with sperm outside the body, in vitro.
Turn your infertility into fertility with Chetna IVF Research Center offering best infertility treatment in Jodhpur has the absolute laboratory, well-equipped machines, and on-going tools that perfectly assist in the various successful IVF treatments.
At Chetna IVF we deals in male and female infertility problems individually with the following expertise:-
- Semen analysis
- Semen processing for artificial insemination
- Semen freezing
- Sperm bank
- Laparoscopic surgery for male infertility
- Completer investigations
- Ultrasound & color doppler
- Sono salpingography
- HSG test tube
- Laparoscopic surgery for infertility related problems and tubal blocks
- Follicular study
- Artificial insemination (IUT)
- In-vitro fertilisation- Embryo transfer (IVF-ET)
- Micro manipulation
- Embryo freezing
- Egg sperm & embryo donor programs
- TESA, MESA
Why Choose Chetna IVF Center for IVF treatment in Jodhpur?
- We Have Highly acclaimed team of IVF/Fertility Specialists in Jodhpur.
- Wide experience of having treated more than 10,000 infertile patients.
- Standardized protocols with proven results.
- Absolute affordable IVF treatment and success rate in Jodhpur.
- Enrich laboratory with latest IMSI, Assisted Laser Hatching technology and Embryoscope.
- Also, we have an oocyte freezing and ovarian tissue freezing program for patients with cancer.
- Our egg donors are rigorously screened as per international guidelines.
End your infertility problems through our quality infertility services. Talk to our IVF Specialist Doctor