Female Infertility – Overview
In simple words, Infertility means not getting pregnant. There are various reasons behind why women can’t conceive children.
In fact, 10 to 18 percent of couples have trouble getting pregnant or having a successful delivery (estimated).
Moreover, Infertility results from female factors (about one-third of the time) and male factors (about one-third of the time).
Talking about female infertility, it is examined and observed that female infertility causes can be difficult to diagnose. But, it can be cured with right timed IVF treatment.
So, it is being said that if tested on time could achieve successive results with infertility treatment.
Symptom and Causes
The fundamental side effect of infertility is the failure to get pregnant. A period that is excessively long (35 days or more), excessively short (under 21 days), unpredictable or missing can imply that you’re not ovulating. There might be no other outward signs or indications.
In such cases referring to a doctor in time is helpful. When to see a doctor? It depends on your age:
- Up to age 35, most specialists prescribe attempting to get pregnant for at any rate a year prior to testing or treatment.
- In case you’re somewhere in the range of 35 and 40, examine your interests with your primary care physician following a half year of endeavoring.
- In case you’re more seasoned than 40, your PCP might need to start testing or treatment immediately.
If there’s any chance to recover infertility or turn it into a good side, the above mentioned time and period is best to consult an IVF specialist doctor in Jodhpur.
What causes infertility? Infertility is defined as trying to get pregnant and each of these factors are essentials to become pregnant.
- You need to Ovulate.
- Your partner needs Sperm.
- You need to have regular intercourse.
- You need to have open fallopian tubes and a normal uterus.
Diagnosis and Treatment
The one of the most important reasons why you should consider testing is that you’ve been unable to conceive within a reasonable period of time. Seek for doctors for evaluation and treatment of infertility.
Fertility tests may include:
- Ovulation testing
- Ovarian reserve testing
- Other hormone testing
- Imaging tests
Our IVF hospital in Jodhpur is fully-equipped with modern fertility technology and qualified doctors assists in all these testing facilities with great care and calm environment.
Preparing Your Appointment
What you can do to prepare yourself for an appointment. Here are some guide you can follow:
- Chart your menstrual cycles and associated symptoms for a few months
- Draft a list of any medications, vitamins or other supplements you take
- Bring previous medical records
- Bring a notebook or electronic device with you
- Think about what questions you’ll ask
Quickly schedule your free infertility appointment here.