The Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology has established a Centre for High risk pregnancy. The department has well established Assisted Reproduction Centre which caters for all types of Infertility patients. The facilities Include Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Cryopreservatlon, intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE), Micro Surgical Epidydimal Sperm Aspiration (MESA), Percutaneous Epidydimal Sperm Aspiration (PESA).
Female Unary Problem – Treatment Available.
About Gynecology and Obstetrics
Gynecology (Gynaecology) is the medical practice work on managing the strength of the female reproductive framework (vagina, uterus, and ovaries) and the breasts. Obstetrics is the field of concentrate focused on pregnancy, labor, and the baby blues period. As a therapeutic claim to fame, obstetrics is joined with gynecology under the control known as obstetrics and gynecology which is a careful field.
What does Gynecologist do?
Gynecologists are doctors (specialists) in women’s health (well-being), with attention on the female reproduction framework. They manage a wide scope of issues, including obstetrics, or pregnancy and labor, feminine cycle and fruitfulness issues, explicitly transmitted diseases (STIs), hormone issues, and others.
What are the main conditions deals with by a Gynecology Specialist?
- Cancer and pre-cancerous diseases of the reproductive organs including ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, vagina, and vulva.
- Incontinence of urine.
- Amenorrhea (absent menstrual periods).
- Dysmenorrhoea (painful menstrual periods).
- Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual periods). This is a common indication for hysterectomy.
- Prolapse of pelvic organs
Some of the Important Operations performed at the hospital include:
- Dilation and curettage (removal of the uterine contents for various reasons, including partial miscarriage and dysfunctional uterine bleeding refractive to medical therapy)
- Hysterectomy (removal of the uterus)
- Oophorectomy (removal of the ovaries)
- Tubal ligation
- Diagnostic laparoscopy – used to diagnose and treat sources of pelvic and abdominal pain used to provide a confirmed diagnosis of endometriosis
- Exploratory laparotomy – used to investigate the level of progression of benign or malignant disease.
- Various surgical treatments for urinary incontinence, including cystoscopy and sub-urethral slings.
- Surgical treatment of pelvic organ prolapse.
Gynecology Services at Preksha Hospital:
- Well Women Clinic
- Regular Ante Natal Checkup
- High-Risk Pregnancy Management
- Normal Delivery
- Cesarean Section
- Care in Menopause
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Hysteroscopic spectrum resection
- Management of recurrent pregnancy loss
- Laparoscopic management of Ectopic pregnancy
- Management of PCOD
- Management of Endometriosis
- All routine Gyane. Surgery
- Dietary Consultation
Types of Surgeries
All major & minor Gynaecological surgeries.
> Offering the Best In Gynecology Care
> Complete Gynecology Surgery Treatments Available
> Good and Well Developed Infra-Assets.
> Enlight Doctors and Staff
Diagnostic – Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy
Resection of Septum
Surgeries for ectopic pregnancy
Surgeries for endometriosis
Types of Investigations
- LH, FSH, Prolactin.
- Free Testosterone.