Dr. Pritesh Jain
General Surgeon & Urologist in Jodhpur
Dr. Pritesh Jain
(M.B.B.S, M.S., MCh)
Consultant Urologist, Andrologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon
Dr. Pritesh Jain is an established and highly skilled physician with over 10 years of experience in general surgery and urology. He obtained his medical degree at Dr SN Medical College in Jodhpur.
Dr. Pritesh Jain has seven years’ experience in Urology, with special interest in Uro oncology, Reconstructive Urology, Female Urology, Andrology, and Urolithiasis. He was also awarded and accredited for the role of simulators in urological training and role of biomarkers in Urology.
Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Kolkata, India
JLN Medical College Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
Dr SN Medical College Jodhpur Rajasthan, India
- Sr. Resident in Urology – All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
- Jr. Resident in Urology – IPGMER, Kolkata
- Sr. Resident in General Surgery – JLN medical college Ajmer
- Excel in operative tasks such as Diagnostic cystoscopy/Stent removal/stent insertion, Retrograde urethrogram, PCCLT/ PUCLT, URSL (pneumatic/LASER), etc
- Performed 20+ successful Uro oncology treatment of cancers of the urinary system for both genders.
- Sharp skills on Reconstructive Urology and Female Urology.
- Andrologist and Urolithiasis specialist.
- Performed 20+ successful transplant related surgeries.
- Impart and assist in robotic surgeries.
- First prize in competitive Essay writing in EAST Zone Urology annual conference 2016: ROLE OF SIMULATORS IN UROLOGICAL TRAINING IN INDIA
- First prize in competitive Essay writing in EAST Zone Urology annual conference 2017: ROLE OF BIOMARKERS IN UROLOGY
Dr. Pritesh Jain is one of the best urologist in Jodhpur. He was fortunate to have extensive hands-on experience of robotic surgeries at AIIMS, Jodhpur. If you are looking for a Urologist in Jodhpur, you can visit Preksha Hospital for consultation.