Dr. Chetna Jain
Best Gynecologist Doctor in Jodhpur
Dr Chetna Jain
M.B.B.S. , D.G.O.(Gyane & Obst.)
Date of Birth: 21 January 1964
From Rani Durgawati Vishwavidyalaya JABALPUR in Yr 1987.
Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology From Rani Durgawati Vishwavidyalaya JABALPUR in Yr. 1990
Certificate course in Infertility & Endoscopic Surgery.
Call for Appointment +91-9314667360
Dr. Chetna Jain (senior doctor at Preksha Hospital & IVF Research Center) is an obstetrician and gynaecologist, an infertility specialist in Jodhpur. Dr. Chetna Jain is one of the best IVF doctors in Jodhpur City. She provides the best treatment and diagnosis of patients. Dr. Chetna Jain is always ready to help patients with excellent care and patience. The expert practises at the best gynecologist hospital in jodhpur. The clinic has the latest and well-equipped facilities.
Dr Chetna Jain holds M.B.B.S, D.G.O.(Gynae & Obst.) specialization and have Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology From Rani Durgawati Vishwavidyalaya JABALPUR.
In addition, Dr. Chetna Jain is also a best gynaecologist in Jodhpur and has a well-equipped clinic with all the modern equipment. The clinic has separate waiting and consultation areas which allow enough space for patients to wait conveniently at the clinic.
Need a doctor for pregnancy problems in Jodhpur, you may trustfully consider Dr. Chentna Jain.
- 1992-1993 Worked as a consultant Gynae & Obst. at Islamic Republic of Iran
- 1993-2002 Worked as a consultant Gynae & Obst. at Dhanwantari Hopital A multispeciality Hospital at Jodhpur.
- 2002-Till today Working as a Senior consultant Gynae & Obst. And IVF Laproscopic surgeon and Director of Preksha Hospital and Chetna IVF Research center, Jodhpur.
- Life Member of ISAR One of the prestigious association of Assisted Reproduction of INDIA.
- Life Member of FOGSI One of the prestigious Research society for study of Gynae & Obst. And Infertility Training in INDIA.
- Founder Member of Indian society of Minimal Access & Gynecological Endoscopic, Urogynaecological Surgery.
Conferences and Research work:
- Attending maximum conferences of ISAR held at various places in INDIA.
- Attended various CME programs held abroad.
- Organised various CMEs for Doctors practicing in village and Doctors of ESI Jodhpur.
- Training for infertility IVF and IUI for Doctors.
Organized various camps of Infertility detection, Education, Their counseling AT Preksha hospital and various nearby villages and Towns detailed as follows.
- Camps at Preksha Hospital Camps done nearly every month.
- Camp at Barmer
- Camp at Balotra
- Camp at Phalodi
- Camp at Nagour
- Camp at Pachpadra
- Camp at Pipad
- Camp at Pali