How body function is kind of a gift and likely hard to understand, but, thanks to the human brain and technology besides science, we can answer most of the problems related to our body internal as well as external.
Around the world, 43% of male population witness urinary system disorders or urologic disorders/problems.
At a glance, our bodies have a urinary system trigger to regularize, manage and eliminate your urine waste. Contrary, it includes moving parts, such as your kidneys, ureters, bladder, and the urethra.
And it is common to have problems in your urinary system. Some problems may be observed and treated with normal medication while some diagnosis with high-end treatment involvement.
These problems, or conditions, are commonly referred to as urologic problems or urologic diseases.
In this piece of information, we’ll explore some of the most common male urologic problems and how you can treat them effectively.
Diagnosis of Male Urology Problems
If a person suffers with a urinary disorder, the doctors first diagnose the urinary system to find the type of disorder or functional disability caused inside the male urinary system.
A urologist may perform the following diagnosis test for male urology problems:
- Imaging studies such as ultrasound
- Laboratory analysis (pathology)
- Tissue sample (biopsy)
These diagnosis further help understanding and taking decisions for treatment of specified disorders.
Common Male Urologic Problems
Regardless of your age, gender, or ethnicity, you can experience urologic problems. Here are some most prevailing male urologic problems in India:-
- Overactive Bladder: Overactive bladder (OAB) happens when the bladder can’t store pee as expected and prompts a compulsory loss of pee because of an exceptional and abrupt desire to pee.
- Kidney and Ureteral Stones: Kidney stones and ureteral stones happen when gem-like particles in the pee create and little particles develop around the gems.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH): This normally happens in more seasoned men and keeping in mind that it’s not straightforwardly identified with prostate malignant growth, it actually implies that your prostate organ has expanded in size.
- Prostate Cancer: Prostate disease is the subsequent driving reason for malignancy demise in men. It occurs when prostate cells develop unusually and in a fast way.
- Prostatitis: Prostatitis includes strange expanding or irritation of the prostate and is normally mistaken for other urological issues.
- Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile brokenness is the point at which a man experiences issues getting or keeping an erection. While erectile brokenness isn’t lethal, it causes a ton of stress, humiliation, and can put strain on a relationship.
Treatments for Male Urology Problems
With a range of concerns for male urologic problems, there are versatile and easy to operate treatments available at least cost offered by Urologists in Jodhpur with an excellent success ratio.
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures.
- Quick and efficient Laser therapies.
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Injectable agents such as interferon and collagenase.
- Reconstructive urologic surgery to help with incontinence and traumatic injuries to the kidney, ureter, bladder, and genitals.
- Oral medications such as antibiotics, anti-inflammatory agents, and symptom-relieving drugs.
Male Urological Treatments @ Affordable Cost
At Preksha Hospital and Chetna IVF Research Center, we are dedicated to offering a comprehensive range of male and female urinary disorder treatments at a reasonable cost. Also, we work mutually with reproductive endocrinologists (female and male fertility experts) to enhance the overall fertility care of the couple.
Book an appointment and get rid of your urinary problems quickly.